The start of everything for me.. It was a love story that became just that; A story. So long ago. The pain is no Longer there, but the adventure did begin from this very moment. It was my dream to have the abilty to share my experience and knowledge. As well bring other’s out about and let everyone know they are not alone. WE all make mistakes, and in due time I wanted to figure out why we do those things and such. I loved Jamie Frost, but did I love her enough to chase her down and prove how much I loved her? No, of course not. I figured she didn’t love me enough to stay and figure things out. Why should I.. See I could go, could’ve or she should bullshit lol. What I did figure out though I needed to search out why we do the things we do in the name of love. Im so tired of not knowing or feeling empty at moments. Knowing I’m not the only one person out there searching for answers. While thus for many who are dealing with what style they call being in a relationship to trying to do a professional career. For many of us we want both, for many so can’t handle it, while other’s plainly cheat to just lies as well. I never understood why would one lie to that person they supposedly loved or cared about? And the list goes on with why I created this, Coffee Grounds. I could go on and on, but truely I don’t. I have been asked sooo many times what is Coffee Grounds about? Well here is the starting point of it all, well the video part anyway lol . Much Love and Respect.
When You Love a Black Woman ..You cant come like a Nigga ..lol You cant come strong demanding shit .You come correct , Upgrade you Style and Attitude ( remember Im talking about a Black Woman ) Not a ride to die Bitch ,A Black Woman Needs YOU to come with Wisdom and Understanding, she doesnt need you for Dick she can that anywhere and anytime she wants it.
As I said Im talking about Loving A Black Woman.Her smiles lights up the Heavens, Her touch sends unknowing Sensations through the universe. She isnt Gehtto ,Nor a Hoe , She has made Mistakes ..she has been Mis Used and lied about. Called many words no Woman should be called.She isnt a Queen .But Has Been Long ago .
- Ask her what she wants from you before you take things to the next level. Here’s why making love is a grown man’s game; if a woman wants a commitment and you’re not ready for that, move on. (There are plenty of females out there who are willing to play around.) Don’t hang around and lie to a woman just to “get it.” In the end, she’ll hate you and you’ll hate yourself.
- Earn her trust. What does earning her trust mean? It means that before you enter her bed, demonstrate that you’re reliable. Keep your word to her. If you fuck up, apologize and atone to restore the trust. If your woman trusts you, she will be uninhibited in bed. Guaranteed.
- Talk to her often. If you want sex, send a text. If you want to make love to a Black woman, call her. Pick up the phone and ask, “How was your day?” Your follow-up question should be: “How can I make your day brighter?” If she says flowers will make her day brighter, send them.
- If she says just a few hours of peace will make her day brighter, do something to take a load off her plate. Your gesture must be genuine; give of yourself and don’t expect anything in return. This will make her fall in love with you. A woman who is in love with you will be uninhibited in bed. Guaranteed.
- Curb your tongue. Everyday won’t be filled with butterflies and rainbows. There will be conflict. No matter your rough patch, however, you must never, ever, call a Black woman a degrading name. Do you know how many times a Black woman hears “bitch, ho, slut, thot,” etc., in popular media? Can you imagine how hurtful these words would be for her to hear from a person she loves? Such verbal abuse can kill the soul of a woman. Your Black woman will gradually distrust you, and your lovemaking sessions will eventually morph into passionless sex. Guaranteed.
- Be prepared to please your Black woman. You will have to learn what she likes. Don’t bring another woman’s favorite moves into her bedroom. Taking the time to learn her erogenous zones will prompt her to do the same.
I’d have to say, I was shocked seeing Aoni condoms at the AVN Expo. I would of thought Aoni would be more at a womens health and fitness expo.
Aoni is about the natural sensations. Beside being one of the top notch condoms; Just in 2013 Aoni Ultrathin 001% was awarded thinnesst atex condom Dec 2,
So for Aoni rubber still remains the most natural polymer with unique performance available to them to ensure that Aoni condoms can be top level above the rest. Continuing the strength needed for performance they yse a variety of differently treated and aged latex giving the product the perfect balance.