616 E Carson Ave Suite #120
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(702) 366 8515
Meeting Chef Donald wasn’t just educational it was inspiring! From the kitchens of some of New York’s finest restaurant kitchens like Le Bernardin, the Quilted Giraffe and The Sign of the Dove. But what shocks me the most is that Chef Donald has been the executive chef for Park Avalon Restaurant in New York City, the James Hotel and Mondian in Scottsdale, Arizona. His 30 year of experience is simply impressive.
What really was inspiring to me besides Chef Donald’s experience, was that four years ago or so, he was diagnosed with ‘Multiple Myeloma’, a form of bone narrow cancer. With him being diagnosed he decided to change his entire life style. Which is where Vegenation comes into play. A straight plant based way of eating. Talking to Chef Donald and his Creative Director of Vegenation Kelly Bennett, oh by the way did I mention how both of them have good energy vibes? Chef Donald went on about how fresh global street food style cuisines can make you feel pretty damn good. Lol. Kelly Bennett also said vegenation is 100% plant based, while going good for the environment and supporting local farms here in Las Vegas.
Myself and my The Socialite DJ had the opportunity to taste vegenations very best. One of my favorites was the Hot Tamale. Which is organic masa, pumpkin green chili, and lentils. Another dish was their Mushroom Madness Pizza with Daiya cheese, assorted mushrooms and herbs. Naked City Pizza is in trouble. LOL. But what got me truly hanging out with Chef Donald and Kelly was their coffee, OMG! Seriously I had both styles Fair Trade Organic Peru and Fair Trade Organic Sunatra from Frankly Good Coffee in Bender City, NV.
Well there was more that we had, but you’ll either have to go visit Vegenation in person (616 E Carson Ave, Suite #120) or tune into MBT Radio for Coffee Grounds to hear about the rest!
see more at The Caffeine Radio
Written By: Mr. Black Tie
When You Love a Black Woman ..You cant come like a Nigga ..lol You cant come strong demanding shit .You come correct , Upgrade you Style and Attitude ( remember Im talking about a Black Woman ) Not a ride to die Bitch ,A Black Woman Needs YOU to come with Wisdom and Understanding, she doesnt need you for Dick she can that anywhere and anytime she wants it.
As I said Im talking about Loving A Black Woman.Her smiles lights up the Heavens, Her touch sends unknowing Sensations through the universe. She isnt Gehtto ,Nor a Hoe , She has made Mistakes ..she has been Mis Used and lied about. Called many words no Woman should be called.She isnt a Queen .But Has Been Long ago .
But Understand this Her Morther’s Mother’s has Been before her Was, even some was Worshiped as a Goddess. This is who you Lay with when Giving the opportunity.
When you are allowed to Kiss such Sweetness between her Beautful Thighs.Know your kissing perfection ..know your kissing the sweet lips of Royalty. Now The Sciene of Loving the Black Woman.
- Ask her what she wants from you before you take things to the next level. Here’s why making love is a grown man’s game; if a woman wants a commitment and you’re not ready for that, move on. (There are plenty of females out there who are willing to play around.) Don’t hang around and lie to a woman just to “get it.” In the end, she’ll hate you and you’ll hate yourself.
- Earn her trust. What does earning her trust mean? It means that before you enter her bed, demonstrate that you’re reliable. Keep your word to her. If you fuck up, apologize and atone to restore the trust. If your woman trusts you, she will be uninhibited in bed. Guaranteed.
- Talk to her often. If you want sex, send a text. If you want to make love to a Black woman, call her. Pick up the phone and ask, “How was your day?” Your follow-up question should be: “How can I make your day brighter?” If she says flowers will make her day brighter, send them.
- If she says just a few hours of peace will make her day brighter, do something to take a load off her plate. Your gesture must be genuine; give of yourself and don’t expect anything in return. This will make her fall in love with you. A woman who is in love with you will be uninhibited in bed. Guaranteed.
- Curb your tongue. Everyday won’t be filled with butterflies and rainbows. There will be conflict. No matter your rough patch, however, you must never, ever, call a Black woman a degrading name. Do you know how many times a Black woman hears “bitch, ho, slut, thot,” etc., in popular media? Can you imagine how hurtful these words would be for her to hear from a person she loves? Such verbal abuse can kill the soul of a woman. Your Black woman will gradually distrust you, and your lovemaking sessions will eventually morph into passionless sex. Guaranteed.
- Be prepared to please your Black woman. You will have to learn what she likes. Don’t bring another woman’s favorite moves into her bedroom. Taking the time to learn her erogenous zones will prompt her to do the same.
At this stage, your minds, bodies and souls will bond in the bedroom and beyond. Making love when you’re in love is the best thing ever . By FreedomMercado